Join the Women in Business Advisory (WiBA) community where women in a commercial environment are inspired, educated, encouraged, and affirmed. Members are business owners and on career journeys.
A creative virtual space to seek solutions with emphasis on professional development, WiBA members meet monthly, at different touch points, to elevate their exposure to different industries, business models and methodologies.
What to expect?
- Member Hub - set up a profile. Share and post through the Hub. On app (mobile responsive) or desktop.
- Download docs off the platform.
- Subject matter experts masterclasses monthly.
- The Learning Lab for selected membership options allows you to complete 'courses' with modules and questions, based on subject matter expert workshops. Why are we creating content and modules through the learning Lab? To change behaviour, increase acumen and assist in retaining knowledge as you cannot apply what you cannot remember. For fun, a leader board will track your progress and the leader in December each year will win $1000 credit for the following years membership AND you will own the title of WiBA Learning Lab Leader for the year. Leader Lab is accessed with a password.
- Log your business challenge on the platform, book a meeting and 14 members can electively register to do a case study, with you presenting. There are periodic case study touch points in the annual calendar.
- 4 modules with Harvard Business Publishing. After passing, you will receive a HARVARD badge to post on LinkedIn.
- Accountability partner – pairing with someone at your level.
- Prompts and reminders through the app, which is mobile responsive. Plan your WiBA diary in advance.
- Best practise and thought leadership pieces, expert voices, perspectives and insights on the platform.
- Java Café – meet other members in an informal setting.
- Professional business panel – experts address your legal and accounting questions.
- Member networking rooms.
- Annual hybrid conference in CPT (in person and virtual).
- **Ts & Cs apply - see membership options.
Our mission is to support YOUR journey as you create business and career success, and a satisfying, balanced life. Where you need to be in 2022? BECOME A MEMBER.
South African grown, WiBA aims to transcend countries and oceans to connect women in business and careers, virtually. Together, women can develop an innovative commercial culture globally. WiBA is a platform which aims to open the world of business collaboration and develop future leaders.
More on our website www.wibacontinuum.com
Zoom Webinar details:
Check back soon for Zoom webinar link.